Wednesday, August 1, 2007

KIX - Blow My Fuse [1988]

Country: USA
Year: 1988
Line up: Steve Whiteman (vocals), Ronnie Younkins (guitar), Brian Forsythe (guitar), Donnie Purnell (bass), Jimmy Chalfont (drums)

Track Listing
1. Lite, Green Lite, TNT
2. Get It While It's Hot
3. No Ring Around Rosie
4. Don't Close My Eyes
5. She Dropped Me The Bomb
6. Cold Blood
7. Piece Of The Pie
8. Boomerang
9. Blow My Fuse
10. Dirty Boys

Request of: Scott LullFletchanator's comment: I remember buying this album on cassette in '88 and loving it. KIX had put out three albums prior to this, but Blow My Fuse was their first big success. The ballad Don't Close Your Eyes got plenty of radio and video play. From Steve Whiteman's great voice to the echoey drums and Def Leppard-esque guitaring, KIX were awesome. If you like KIX, check out Steve Whiteman's other band, Funny Money too.

Download (NEW LINK NOV 2015)

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Damn. Not working!